|Tomorrow Comes Today|
Tomorrow Comes Today (EP)
Extended Play/Concept album
Electronic, Ambient, Orchestral
Tomorrow Comes Today is the upcoming seventh EP by N Pa. A concept album, it is scheduled to be released independently.
The EP will be the last installment, and second album released in The Ghost Within Trilogy, proceeded by The Ghost Within: The Tale of Turmoil and followed by The Ghost Within: Melinda's Madness (The Downfall).
"My Own Blood", a track created in 2009 will be re-created for the EP. FloatstoneHeart, who has worked with N Pa on his debut album, Sight & Sound, under the moniker Rain-King, and his second album The Ghost Within: The Tale of Turmoil as a narrator and vocalist, wrote the lyrics.
On December 24, 2013, it was announced on N Pa's Tumblr that production on the album has commenced. Going into detail about how the album will differ from the last installment in the trilogy, he noted that there will not be any 'dance' songs on the album, and that it will be more Orchestral/Ambient in tone. Vocalists who were confirmed as featured artists on the album were FloatstoneHeart, Christian Schulz, and Stacey Dee, with additional production by Zinfidel, NPC, and Christian Schulz. The album was to only feature four songs, spanning from 2-4 minutes in length.
On May 24, 2014, it was announced that two vocalists for the album have dropped out due to scheduling conflicts.
On June 8th, 2014, it was announced that the concept summary would be released on June 10th. The concept summary for Tomorrow Comes Today was written by Josh Wright, who wrote the summary for The Ghost Within: The Tale of Turmoil.
On August 13, 2014 it was announced that the single Escape is being worked on and will feature vocals by Masha Mysmane.
On October 15, 2014, it was announced that the EP will be released in December 2014 and will only feature "Escape" and "My Own Blood" On October 19, 2014, it was also revealed that the EP will be released independently and that it will be expanded with new tracks being added during 2015.
On December 29, 2014, an unrealized mix of "Escape" was released on Bandcamp.
- Escape (Zinfidel Collab) (feat. Masha Mysmane of Exilia) (2014)
On June 10, 2014, description of the albums concept summary was revealed via Facebook:
- "Memories not only take one to happy times of nostalgia and inner peace but it could be said our own identity lies within our memories. They connect us and bind us to one another. So in an attempt to regain his sanity, Turmoil must escape The Ghost Within's clutches, but in doing so he loses his memories and part of himself in the process."
- - written by Josh Wright (story by Nicholas Pavoni)
- Escape (Zinfidel Collab) – 3:25
- My Own Blood – 2:55
All tracks produced by Nicholas Pavoni, except where noted.
- Nicholas Pavoni and Katelyn Presley on Track 1
- Michael Leonard on Track 2
- Michael Black Feather on Track 1
- To be added
- ↑ FACEBOOK: Teaser of "My Own Blood", which was created in 2009. Will be re-created for the concept EP 'Tomorrow Comes Today - EP from 'The Ghost Within Trilogy''. It features vocals by FloatstoneHeart (Michael Leonard) - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Floatstoneheart/195170245724
- ↑ FACEBOOK: UPDATE #1 - Created the Page for the EP "Tomorrow Comes Today" which will be the second installment in "The Ghost Within" Trilogy".
- ↑ FACEBOOK: UPDATE #2 - Created the Page for the studio album "The Ghost Within: Melinda's Madness (The Downfall)" which will be the first installment in "The Ghost Within" Trilogy, with the second being "The Ghost Within: The Tale of Turmoil", followed by "Tomorrow Comes Today (EP)" from 'The Ghost Within Trilogy'
- ↑ @NPaMusic: The
sixthEP's title that will be released in 2014, "Tomorrow Comes Today" was inspired by the song of the same name by @gorillazband
- ↑ My Own Blood (REF-Demo) (2009) on Soundcloud
- ↑ TUMBLR: 'Tomorrow Comes Today - EP' from The Ghost Within Trilogy
- ↑ @NPaMusic: Sad to announce that two of the vocalists for 'Tomorrow Comes Today' have dropped out due to scheduling conflicts.
- ↑ FACEBOOK: Concept summary for "Tomorrow Comes Today" will be published on June 10th, 2014
- ↑ FACEBOOK: Concept Summary for the four track EP/continuation in 'The Ghost Within Trilogy', "Tomorrow Comes Today"
- ↑ Snippet of 'Escape', featuring vocals by Katelyn Presley and co-production by Zinfidel http://fb.me/19kZ8hUqk
- ↑ Taking down this snippet of 'Escape' tomorrow. Single is coming soon!
- ↑ FACEBOOK: "Escape" (with Exilia and Zinfidel) is coming soon! Sorry for the long delay of silence, but it is being crafted. Announcements will follow.
- ↑ TWITTER: Official Cover for 'Escape' (Zinfidel Collab) featuring Masha Mysmane of @exiliamusic. Cover by: Nicolette Caimi
- ↑ @NPaMusic: I'd like to officially announce that @staceysrad will be taking over vocal duties on "My Own Blood", replacing @dimelion (FloatstoneHeart)
- ↑ FACEBOOK: Think that it's safe to say that "Tomorrow Comes Today" will only feature two tracks (for now) and will be released in December 2014. Featured vocalists will be Masha on "Escape" and Stacey Dee on "My Own Blood".
- ↑ FACEBOOK: "Tomorrow Comes Today" will also be released independently on Bandcamp, with more tracks being added in 2015, completing the EP as a whole.
- ↑ Escape (Unrealized Mix) feat. Masha Mysmane of Exilia (Zinfidel Collab) - Promo